Melt pressure transducers
Pressure Transmitter with Integrated Amplifier and Heated Sensor Tip
The DAIP Series incorporates a heated sensor tip, which limits the potential for sensor damage relating to the membrane, resulting from installation or removal of the pressure transmitter. Additionally it offers the comfort of the DAI series in combination with temperature measurement, allowing for heater control.
The Gneuss patented heated sensor tip allows the sensor to be easily removed from a “frozen” melt without any problems. The diaphragm is not damaged when the polymer contracts. The DAIP has revolutionized the handling of critical medias, for example PC, PMMA or ABS.
- Heater with 24V
- Patented technology
- Maximum reliabilty through new membrane technology
- G-coating to counteract adhesive materials
- Robust design with G-Armor flexible components
- Applications with process medias of up 400°C (750°F) possible
- Pressure ranges from 0-50 and 0-2.000 bar (0-725 and 29,000 psi)
- Interference resistand signals over long distances
- 3- and 4-wire technology available
- With integrated amplifier 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, or 0-10 V output