EB RF-Capacitance Level Transmitter
Capacitance Level Indicator: Utilizes the capacitance formed between the sensing probe and the metallic vessel wall. A high frequency sine-wave is applied between the probe and the vessel wall.
A change of the medium level will induce a change in the current of the applied sine wave.
From Z=1/2pfc, when the capacitance in the vessel increase, impedance will decrease and current will increase. Vice-versa, when the capacitance in the vessel is small, the impedance will increase and current will decrease accordingly.
- Suitable for high temperature, high pressure and corrosive environment.
- Not affected by noisy, dusty, misty and changes in the temperature.
- No blind distance, ideal for different tanks.
- Economic for large tanks
- 4~20mA output compatible for most control systems and meters
FG Magnetic Float Level Transmitter
The "Magnet Float Level Indicator" is composed of the float and sensing rod (shown as below). As the float raised or lowered by liquid level, the sensing rod will have a resistance output, which is directly proportional to the liquid level. Also, the float level indicator can be equipped with the TAB-1531 (please see page 3) to produce a 0/4~20mA signal. In addition, we can use with PB series bargraphic display scaling panel meter for level control and display. Anyway, "Magnet Float Level Indicator" is a great benefit to all kinds of industries with its easy working principle and reliability.
- Every sensing element is protected by a plastic package, safety in use and transport.
- High performance and reliability of electric circuit modular designed.
- Lower installation costs, less maintenance, reduced personnel training, and decreased plant shock down time.
EG Magnetostrictive Level Transmitter
EG series Magnetostrictive Level Transmitter was created from the principle of magnetic field strength of two different directions thus sending out a signal to determine the exact level of the medium. Therefore even if there should be a power failure and reconnection is needed, it will not affect the previous setting so there is no reconfiguration involved. Moreover there is no contact of the sensing element which is internally in the stem itself, so even if during repeat operation, there will be no damage done to the sensing element that might caused due to wear and tear.
As Magnetostrictive Level Transmitter signal output was direct, therefore additional installation of output interface was not needed thus any transfer interface. As the resolution was very accurate and reliable, this will enable to reduce the malfunction of the product and cause production down time of the company. Moreover, due to the durability of the sensing element, lifespan is exceptionally long, minimal maintenance and correction is needed, thus stocking up on replacement parts for maintenance is not needed.
For PC connection to enable distant monitoring of one EG transmitter ( use RS232 / RS485 communication port) or multiple EG transmitters (use RS485).(RS 232 / RS485 are optional accessories).
- High performance.
- Absolute position output.
- Short response time.
- High stable & high reliable.
- Non contact & long operation life span.
- Multi output selection.
- Easy installation & no periodic maintenance
EC Pressure Level Transmitter
A pressure sensor is made out a piezoresister Wheatstone bridge. The pressure is applied to the diaphragm and passes through the silicon oil onto the Wheatstone bridge. When the pressure acts directly on the front face of diaphragm, the Wheatstone bridge will create a different voltage. This voltage difference can then be amplified to obtain a current signal of 4-20mA. After connecting this current output to a meter, we can scale the meter to read the level of the applied liquid in a container or a vessel.
- There are various types at user"s option, such as: transducer with extension cable/tube, Anti-corrosive type, flange type & pressure transducer.
- Can be equipped with digital panel meter, recorder, PLC, signal controller.
- There are metal diaphragm can be used in various environments such as weak acid and alkaline liquid or sewage water treatment.
- Our internal temperature compensation ensures long lasting reliability.
- Multiple flange/screw sizes are available. Customized flanges/screw can be ordered.
EF By-Pass Level Transmitter
By by-passing a liquid to the outside chamber, taking advantage of a float inside the chamber with a magnet inserted as well as in the color flags, one can reveal the level of the liquid in a tank as the flags turn and change color by magnetic attraction to the float.
- Applicable in environments with high temp., high pressure, strong acid, strong alkali and hazardous locations.
- The structure is simple but durable and reliable. It is also with various optional devices for upgrade in use.
- A Level Transducer or Magnetic Switches can be installed and adjusted with no need to stop any process.
- It is not operated by electricity and with not be affected by power failure.
- The flag display is scaled by a piece of color, division every 10cm, one can easily read the levels height.
- Multiple applications for textile dyeing, sewage water processing, power generating, hot coal oil boiler and petrochemical industries .
JFR FMCW Radar Level Transmitter
FMCW radar adopts a high frequency signal, which is emitted via an antenna and swipe frequency increment by 0.5GHz during the measurement, reflected by the target surface and received at a time delay. The frequency difference, which is calculated from the transmitting frequency and the received frequency, which is directly proportional to the measured distance (or material surface).
The frequency difference then is processed by Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) to identify the signal in Intermedium Frequency (IF). This FMCW radar is innate with signal / noise enhancement and filtering of echo-back via Phase-Lock Loop (PLL) circuit that is the best solution for complex environment and high accuracy measurement.
- Non contact measuring
- Corrosive and toxic liquid, hydrocarbons, slurries
- Not affected by specific gravity, pressure, temperature, viscosity, foam, and dust
- 5 digits LCM display
- Indicate signal wave inside the silo.
- Selection of Different Measurement unit(m, cm, mm, inch, ft, %, mA)
- Measuring distance and actual level.
- Language selection of traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, English.
- 4-20mA/ 4 lead wires
- Modbus RS-485 to enhance isolation and easy for remote control.
- CE standards for isolation(EFT 2000V, B class or better)
- Suitable for mid-range signal
- 4-20mA output
- Set functions to the continuous measuring device via FAS software.
- Isolated circuit design.